Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Naughty Boots!

That kitty just loves to go outside! He raced from the basement and out the back door this morning when I let the dog out. He kept evading me by ducking into the bushes, but I got him back in the house eventually. I would love to fence the backyard so the kitties could go out and we wouldn't have to worry about them.

We had a good weekend. We worked on the outside of the house on Saturday, did some retail therapy in the suburbs of Chicago on Sunday, and hung out at my brother's on Monday.

We are definitely going (the tickets have been purchased) to NC in September for Duane's 5 year college reunion. I had to give up going to an awesome craft fair in Chicago with a friend, so the weekend better be fun! I am looking forward to some Hero House yummies.

I have my first "class" at Century 21 today. They have in-house classes to help you get started. I don't know what intelligence level they set these classes at, so it could be really boring.

Duane is making dinner tonight!!

1 comment:

Dr. The Bird Man said...

Duane is making dinner...let me guess...Papa Johns...no wait Bojangles, I bet he is making Bojangles.

Of Course the Reunion will be fun, I will be there. As matter fact it will be way better than a Craft Fair.