Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I am a horrible wife

So Duane and I have been watching Veronica Mars this season on UPN (awesome by the way). I set up the vcr to tape it last night, since we were out golfing. I set it up to tape at the wrong time!! Bad me. Duane found someone at work that taped it, so we can borrow her tape. I did another boo-boo though because I sent him a synopsis of the episode before I knew we could watch it. Bad me again. I think I will have to bake some cookies or something.

Golfing last night wasn't too bad. I am a beginner, but I did manage to hit par on one hole (a par 3 course).

I had an awesome dinner. We went to a restaurant that we love, where we usually get pizza. I ordered something else this time, and it was so good. It was a ton of shredded salami, ham, and pepperoni in a balasamic cream sauce. Yummy!

Pictures of the kitties today too!

No comments: