Thursday, May 26, 2005

Another day of sun!

It is sunny again here today. I find that it really boosts my mood. It makes me plan many ambitious outside projects for the weekend, which I am pretty sure Duane does not want to do.

Work has been quiet.

Did I mention that my brother planned his new baby's baptism for the same day as my 1st wedding anniversary? This day also happens to be my parent's 40th wedding anniversary. I am sure that must have been the only Sunday available in the history of time. So my 1st wedding anniversary will include lots of other people. We are going to dinner at a very nice restaurant though. I am trying to think of a good "paper" gift. At least there will be no house projects for that weekend!

Also, Duane has two trips to California this month. They are a week apart at least, and he does bring me good presents. :)

No comments: