Thursday, May 12, 2005

Hello, it's me again!

Hello! I haven't posted in awhile, so here I am again.

My new niece was born on Saturday, all healthy and everything. We went to see her on Sunday, after breakfast at my parents for Mother's Day. My sister-in-law just had a baby, and still had the gumption to ask Duane and I if we went to church. She doesn't seem to get that Duane is NOT Catholic. Oh and I am not getting up at 6:30 am on a Sunday to go to church (my family goes to 8:15am church and they are 45 minutes away).

I took a sick day yesterday. My right tonsil and lymph node were swollen, so I decided to rest. I got pretty sick last year around Thanksgiving, and I don't want to repeat that.

Cloudy and cool weather today and yesterday. I am hoping to get some outside work done this weekend.

No comments: