Thursday, March 24, 2005

It really is supposed to be warm next week.....

It is still pretty cold here. The sun is out for the most part, but the air temperature is chilly.

Duane managed to have a little fender bender this morning. We were going to the gym (in separate cars), and it was taking him forever to show up. I went to the car and checked my cell phone (the gym discourages cell phone use inside), and he left me a message that I better come home because he hit someone. My first thought was that he ran someone over!! It was actually a minivan that blew a yield sign right by our house, and Duane hit her. The accident tore off his bumper and did a fair amount of damage.

Luckily (for insurance and money purposes), it was totally her fault. I gave him a ride to work this morning, and I will tomorrow too. He was loving that.

We are going shopping in the Chicago area on Saturday. Lots of furniture type outlet places. If you have any favorite places to shop, please leave a comment for me.

No comments: