Monday, March 07, 2005

I really need a new job

The HMO job fell through. They were looking for someone who has computer programming experience. I told them that I was sure I could pick it up quickly, but they didn't sound optimistic.

My boss put an email on my desk (why print it out when you can forward it?) from our collaborator. He is wanting to know why an experiment hasn't been done, and why he is missing data. Oddly enough, I had no idea he was still interested in receiving any data from this lab. The experiment has not been done because it involves monkeys and is my boss's responsibility. I can get most of the data to him quickly, but I am not looking forward to my boss yelling at me (which he usually does when things are his fault).

My birthday is on Wednesday, but I wish it wasn't.

Happy Birthday to Duane!

No comments: