Monday, March 21, 2005

Sunny Monday

So I wrote a post up earlier, but it never posted. I realized that there were a few things that I didn't mention in the first post, so here we go again.

I had a nice dinner with my sister's family. My niece and I made chocolate lollipops and my nephew made gummy candy.

I took Friday off. I got a few things done around the house, but then I got lazy. Duane got stuck in Minneapolis so he didn't get home that night.

On Saturday I did a few things around the house, and then I was lazy again. I sat on the couch for too many hours for me to say. I haven't done that in a long time though.

Sunday was a shopping day, although we should have gone grocery shopping. We got a good deal on a table for the miter saw! I also got some wood to make two shelves with. We had an awesome lunch, but then we got really lethargic and giddy (hence no grocery shopping). We watched Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. It was a cool movie that could have been so much more!

I also watched Uptown Girls. I thought it was going to be very stupid, but it was actually quite good. I also watched Princess Diaries 2. Princess Diaries 1 was much better.

I have to start studying for my real estate license.

No comments: