Friday, April 01, 2005

A week later...

I haven't felt much like writing lately, should be a sign to me that I am feeling out of sorts.

The insurance company has decided that it will cost more to fix Duane's car than it is worth, so now we are trying to figure out what to do. We don't know how much it would cost to make the car legally driveable versus how much it would cost to totally fix the car. I would just buy a new car (since the car I want is on the low end of price), but I don't think Duane is ready for a new car. He also hates my car (manual transmission), so that doesn't help things.

Duane has also been in San Diego this week. He comes back tomorrow afternoon.

I have to figure out what my feelings are on the whole realtor thing. I haven't started studying for it yet, so I know there is something holding me back.

Sunday is my niece and nephew's first communion at 8:15am. This means we need to be ready to leave by 7:15am, which means getting up at the ass crack of dawn (especially since it is Daylight Savings Time this weekend). Ugh.

No comments: