Friday, March 04, 2005

Um...yeah

So I got a call today from the temp service. Oddly enough that job was only offering 10-11 dollar/hour. This job isn't not horrible enough to take a $10,000 pay cut. We are going to do a phone interview in case there are other "opportunities" that I match up with.

I got a call yesterday about a job with a local HMO. They saw my resume posted on a site and called me. Oddly enough she mentioned having computer programing skills, which is not on my resume anywhere. The job sounds interesting so I will call her back. I hate calling people.

I scored a victory at Home Depot today. I want a particular ceiling fan for my bedroom, but it isn't sold with a light kit. It will be replacing the overhead light in the bedroom, so it needs to have a light. No one at Home Depot knew anything about a light kit for this fan. This fan is not in any catalog or on their website. After a few rounds a Home Depot, they finally found this light kit (which is a special order). Yea!

No big plans for this weekend. Going to a home products show, which will probably be fun, and a pancake breakfast!

No comments: