Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Where am I

I am here and I really need to be better about posting. Our internet connection at home has been wonky for the last week. The Charter guys were over yesterday afternoon and determined that it was something outside the house at the pole. It appears to be fixed now though, and now we know that we have an excellent signal.

I took Duane to the airport at 5:30 this morning. I did get to come home and sleep a little more, but I bet he is really tired. I will be hanging out with my Mom and Dad tomorrow, a very low key affair. I don't think Thanksgiving is that big of a holiday to be on your own. You can give thanks without a lot of other people around.

I had a closing on Monday which provided us with a good check. Hopefully some of it will remain after getting Duane's car checked out. The driver side window has something wrong with it, as well as a squeaky belt somewhere. Love the car, but it is hella expensive to fix.

Last Saturday night we went to see our friend Chris and his friends, The Steepwater Band, at the Union. The show was quite awesome, although REALLY loud. We both has some temporary hearing damage afterwards, a reminder to have earplugs on hand (even though it looks dorky, I would rather be able to hear in my old age).

I also worked on Saturday. I wrote up an offer for my buyer, and we are in the haggling process.

I did not go clogging the other night, nor did I go this week. I did talk to my clogging friend, and she promised to be there more often. She changed hours at her part-time job, which will allow her to do so. I did like doing it, just not totally on my own.

I am in the process of getting my Christmas lights up. I was hoping to have it done already, but I have had to work on the weekends a lot lately. Luckily we have very nice weather this week, so I should get it done. I will post a picture.

I got my hair colored last night and went a little nuts. A friend had her hair done recently, and I really liked it. Unfortunately I did not have a picture of it, so it did not turn out anything like hers. It is fun though, and I am sure my mom will hate it. I may or may not post a picture.

I have been thinking about posting a list of my projects to help keep my accountable. I would have to write said list though. I am having family over on the 10th, and right now my house is in no condition for guests (ie my mother).

Enough of my rambling for now. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: