Monday, November 06, 2006

Well then

Ok, the chicken noodle soup turned out really well. If I could have had a video of me throwing the noodles in the soup, you would be laughing hysterically. I forgot until the last minute that I was making homemade noodles and it was quite comical. I also made butternut squash soup that turned well, but no one ate.

My buyers accepted a counter-offer and things are moving towards closing. The closing is November 20th, so it is coming up fast.

The weather is better here and it is supposed to be nice this week (in the 60's).

The woman hater doesn't leave until the end of the month. We had a work event last week that he came to for the free lunch. We have an agent retreat at the end of the month that he says he is going to. Just leave already!

The paper mache pumpkin ended up turning out ok (although not incredibly pumpkin like). It was for my little sister's reception on Saturday. I did a lot and I got really stressed out about BUT it all turned out well. The party was a good time.

Sunday I worked from noon until 6pm with my buyers. I wasn't feeling too badly from the night before, but I was really tired. I spent some time sitting on the couch this morning, so I am feeling better.

I will be working outside this week and getting ready for the holidays. As always I have lots of projects to work on.

1 comment:

Kandy Christensen said...

As long as you knew it was a pumpkin, then that is all that matters. I'm glad all went well.

K