Monday, November 13, 2006

Good news

Our friends in Missouri had their baby girl on November 8th. Eva Mary is doing wonderfully and too cute!.

I worked both days this weekend showing houses to my buyer. I am so hoping that he makes a decision in the next week or so.

Brisco and Boots are curled up with each other sleeping, but Brisco had a dream and woke Boots up. Too cute.

I made dog biscuits today and I hope the dogs like them!

Duane leaves tomorrow to travel to Oregon for the week. I have lots of things to work on and will also probably need to do some showings with my buyer.

The weather is crap today. Totally cloudy and dreary. It was supposed to rain all week, and the forecast changed. I need to get out there and get my lights up, so I am glad it won't be raining.

I have clogging tonight and it will be the first time I have tried it with clogging shoes on (now I am thinking about not going). I can't decide if I like it or not. My friend at work that got me started with it doesn't come during my lesson, and I don't know anyone else. She has been slacking on going as well.

Mr. Kitty wants to snuggle, so I gotta go!

2 comments:

Kandy Christensen said...

Do I dare ask- what is clogging? More importantly what do clogging shoes look like?!

Carey said...

Clogging is a little like tap dancing and square dancing mixed together. The shoes have an extra metal piece that makes them louder.