Friday, October 20, 2006

I have been remiss

I haven't posted in forever and now Mr. Kitty is trying to sit on my lap while I type.

I think the resolution on the tv is still off but it would require making a service call.

My hair turned out ok, but rather on the safe side as far as color goes. The new salon was nice, but freezing!

We are still not having soda at home, but I am not drinking more water like I should. I have a weird thing about hot beverages (don't like them) so no coffee. I don't even really like hot chocolate.

We got our new couch and it is really nice. The color is great and it is very comfortable. Brisco has decided that we bought it for him.

We have guests this weekend. They are allergic to our pets, so I feel bad when they sniffle. They asked to stay with us though, so what can you do? They are here from AZ.

My crazy buyers seem to have settled into exactly what they are looking for and the market has started to change towards their expectations. Hopefully this all means that we can find a place for them. I have a listing in Portage on the WI river. It will either sell quickly or languish forever.

Duane is off playing poker tonight and our guests had their own plans. Me and the tv tonight!

No comments: