Monday, October 09, 2006

Evil cable II

I spent all last week trying to get the dvr fixed. It finally turned into having a service appointment today anytime between 1 and 5pm. The service tech showed up at 3:30, not too bad. He was here for 2 hours. He was going back and forth with the service center. They would tell him it was fine, he would boot it up, it wouldn't be fine. He left with the service center saying it should be fine and that the dvr should download the guide at some point. Do I have a guide right now? (1.5 hours later) No.

If it still isn't working tomorrow, I can have someone come look at it again. I seem to have all the time in the world to dick around with this.

It was Fashion Day at QVC and I haven't bought anything ALL day.

Duane had some crisis at work at isn't home yet.

No comments: