Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Cable resolved

I checked the tv this morning and the interactive guide was there!! I just about did cartwheels. The resolution seems to be off, but I should be able to get that fixed without having the guy come back.

I am getting my hair cut and getting highlights tonight. I can't wait! (even though I have no idea what I am going to do). My hair hasn't been colored in quite awhile, and I think my natural color is kind of boring. It is going to be at the new location of the salon I go to, so hopefully it is swanky.

Veronica Mars tonight! We had to watch the season premiere on tape, so the experience wasn't so great. It was still awesome though.

I am 94 this month on the company list of 121. I won't be on the list next month if I don't get my crazy buyers to commit on something.

I am using a new wireless mouse with the laptop and I keep forgetting it is there. It works quite well though. Duane got a wireless keyboard and mouse for his office ($25 on clearance at Target) and the extra wireless mouse was a bonus.

I have a headache today. Duane and I are cutting down on soda (having no soda in the house) and I think the lack of caffeine is getting to me.

2 comments:

Dr. The Bird Man said...

Switch from Soda to Coffee. There is way less sugar.

Kandy Christensen said...

Well- what color is your hair? Good luck with that soda thing. I hope it doesn't turn out like our attempt to not smoke in the house. According to Sean the neighbor next door was outside smoking and it wafted into our house. Um- yeah- right!