Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Evil cable

We have been having troubles with our dvr lately. We had a tuner go out, so we traded it in for a new box. The new box had a terrible picture (which actually would have been fixed be a reset signal), so we traded that in for a different box. I got the picture issue resolved, but now I have no guide. The box has an interactive onscreen guide. No guide means no recording!

I almost missed Veronica Mars!! I set up the vcr to tape it, but I am afraid to go check it out. I think I can watch the episode online though.

We had a beautiful day yesterday and today is crappy (rainy and cold). I got some of my halloween decorations up, but not all.

Duane is in LA this week. He paid $30 for a cab ride to In and Out Burger to get an $8 meal!

I still have some work to do at that stupid rental house I closed on last week. I have to go in to the office and get my check as well. I decided that it isn't a good idea for me to go to the rental by myself tonight, so I will wait till Duane is back in town.

I am cleaning and organizing Duane's office this week. He has real walls now (instead of cube walls) so he can hang pictures.

So many projects, so little time.

No comments: