Thursday, May 11, 2006

This week has run me over

And it is only Thursday!

Last Friday evening was the birthday for my niece Autumn who turned 3. She is a cutie. It was fun, but we stayed too late (especially since we had to drive back to Janesville).

Saturday I did a second showing on a condo. They are a cute couple. I didn't push them (I didn't have the energy too really) and they ended up going with something else. Then I stopped at my favorite kid's store in Madison and picked up a gift for Elizabeth's birthday party. This kid's store has toys from Europe and some things you can find at Toys r Us. The clothes they have are beautiful, but expensive! You would have to scotchguard them or something.

The birthday party was fine. My sister-in-law's family are weird, have been and always will be. She has 8 siblings, one of which has decided to be a realtor now. Ooh.. and he just had his first accepted offer! Sometimes you can just feel the world working against you.

Sunday was really nice. Duane and I had breakfast out and then worked on the house. We got the garage and porch cleaned up and some outside work done as well.

This week has involved a lot of working. I have done showings Tuesday and Wednesday (all day). Tonight I have the organizational meeting for our new bowling league and celebrating with a friend that defended his thesis today.

Friday I have my first closing! I have to be nice to the other agent, even though she has been a huge pain in the ass. The seller has come off as a big jerk as well. I may have to detail this experience in a separate post. I am to do some more showings Friday evening, but two sellers have already refused.

The weather sucks here too. Cold, rainy, and windy. Sunday is supposed to be nice though, especially since I have to work!

T minus 9 days till we go to North Carolina.

No comments: