Monday, May 15, 2006

News

I think I had mentioned that Duane hasn't been sleeping well. He has had some other ongoing issues since he was in Hawaii as well. He has been to a few doctors and has been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder. He has a psychologist that he will be seeing weekly for awhile. It has been a rather draining experience so far, but at least now he is on a path to getting better.

I have been sleeping too late in the mornings and not going to the gym. I need to get back to that routine as I have a swanky wedding in July. I would like to be pleased with my appearance rather than depressed by it.

We are headed to North Carolina this weekend. I could really use some suggestions of something fun to do or some place nice to eat, so the best part isn't the flight home.

2 comments:

Dr. The Bird Man said...

Hey the Ashboro Zoo is not too far away and it is awesome.

Carey said...

We went to the zoo in 2002 and I remember it being cool (although it was super hot out!). We may have to make a repeat trip this weekend.