Thursday, December 15, 2005

Oh my

It is Thursday already!

The Badgers did manage to win Saturday night's game 6-0, so we know that they don't completely suck. Bowling was a lot of fun as well.

The bathroom is tiled!! It really was an exhausting process. So exhausting that I haven't even cleaned the bathroom up yet. It is on the agenda for this weekend.

We got a ton of snow here yesterday. The trees looked pretty. It was pretty warm today though, so the roads are all slushy.

I am finished with my light ensemble for this year. I guess Santa and his reindeer are going to have to go on the roof next year. I will try to get a picture and post it. (some jackass did spray slush on my tonight and I was putting up something in the yard, and I don't think it was on accident)

I still don't haven't gotten the picture of the animals together, must do that soon.

No comments: