Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I forgot to mention

that I left some clothes at the Indian Lakes Resort last week. My workout clothes oddly enough. I called and called and called and finally got someone who told me they would ship them to me. We shall see.

I should get a picture on here of my Christmas lights. Duane thinks that I am insane, and I must apologize to Conor as well. I agree with you about wasting electricity, but putting up lights is something that really makes me happy.

My family has lowered the dollar amount for our gifts this year and we have the option of giving a white elephant gift. We pick names as well, so that really cuts down on the shopping.

A friend is coming up at the end of the week to help with the bathroom!! Duane as admitted that he has a mental block on finishing it up. Excuse me, but I want a toilet upstairs!

I am still trying to figure out how to get a picture of the animals with a santa hat and photoshop them together. I must work on that tonight!

No comments: