Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Bug 2.0

I gave Duane the bug, but I think that was inevitable. He was sick Saturday night and you know a lot of guys are big babies when they are sick. My niece was having her first communion at 8:15 mass on Sunday (45 minutes away in Janesville). Sick boy got to stay home, but barely awake girl got to go to Janesville. I did get to spend some quality time though.

Saturday was a party at my brother's house for his father-in-law's 75th birthday. We played Rock Band most of the time and didn't get home until late.

We are currently immersed in getting a friend's house ready to list. He wants to have the open house this weekend, but I don't see that happening. I know it doesn't have to be perfect, but it does need to be finished. Duane and I are going to IKEA on Saturday (and a beer store), so that will be fun (although we are going to IKEA to get things for the house). Why is this house taking so much effort? Well the friend lives out of town, so can't be here all the time. He lived in it during grad school and then rented it, so the condition was pretty bad. Our market is getting better (450+ showings on our listings the past two weeks!), but if your house is crap it won't sell.

We had beautiful weather this weekend, but we are back to crap weather this week. Low forties, heavy rain/snow possible. Yuk.

No comments: