Monday, September 18, 2006

I went to the gym today!

I need to write about the other part of our Vancouver trip and I will do that (as well as include some pictures).

I went to the gym today. I hadn't been in awhile, but I knew they were making some changes. They have put a tv screen with every bike, treadmill, and eliptical machine and you can watch any channel you want! Holy cow, there is no reason not to exercise now.

Duane and I purchased at 42" LCD tv yesterday and a Bose surround sound system. I know we will enjoy it very much, but I have a lot of different feelings about it. We couldn't fit it in the car yesterday (that should probably have been our clue that no one needs a tv this big), so a friend of Duane's at work will help him today.

I ate some high fiber cereal this morning and I think my lower intestine is freaking out.

No comments: