Thursday, August 18, 2005

Dreams

Duane and I will be having dinner and going to a movie tonight. We are a little stressed out about our trip, so we thought we could use some mindless entertainment. I thought I was feeling better about being ready to go, but I had the same dream three times last night.

The jist of the dream is that I arrive in Prague and I have no clothes in my bag. Somehow I got distracted and never packed my suitcase. Duane was going to fly home and get me some clothes. Prague was very pretty in my dream. It was bad having the dream once!

My mom is going to take one of the kitties, so they all have homes now. I think my sister wanted to take one (her kids would have loved it), but her husband was stressing out about it. He is a little OCD I think.

I am trying to figure out which kitty would be best for the two other people. I probably shouldn't think about it so much, but 18 days is a long time.

1 comment:

Dr. The Bird Man said...

When are you coming back?