Monday, April 25, 2005

Crappy weather

It is funny how I don't feel like posting sometimes. It could be because I don't feel like being introspective, or I just don't have anything exciting going on.

My sister-in-law is going to be having a baby soon (due date is May 5th but she usually goes early), and this is number 5. My brother's family is keeping the gender a secret, but Duane and I swear that he slipped on Friday night and said "him". He denied it, saying that he said "them", refering to their twins. We shall see!

We did some work around the house this weekend. I really wanted to work outside, our landscaping is a disaster. The weather was sunny, but very windy and chilly. We got some things done inside the house as well as cleaning. Funny how I can clean 3 rooms to Duane's one. :)

That weird thing on my ankle is still there, but my thyroid test came back normal (it took 3 weeks to get the result!).

The weather all week is rather crappy here. It got really nice and warm for a couple of weeks, and then BAM! crappy weather.

I have to do some real estate studying this week as I am constantly reminded as to why I hate my job.

No comments: