Monday, February 28, 2005

Haircut today!

I have a haircut scheduled for early evening today. My hair is so overgrown it is not even funny. I was supposed to have a haircut at the beginning of the month, but I decided that I didn't like my stylist anymore. She cut my hair strangely the last time I was there, and the salon prices went up at the beginning of the year. Hopefully this new place will be nice.

I went to the gym this morning. Yea me! The stairmaster machine is really hard. No wonder I am out of breath after a couple of flights of stairs.

I ate crap all weekend. Fish fry on Friday (yummy), new Pizza Hut pizza on Saturday (yummy), and doughnuts yesterday for breakfast. Also consumed a good amount of beer as well. We went bowling on Saturday night, which was fun.

Watched Rushmore last night instead of watching the Oscars. It was a cute, quirky movie.

I will be looking for jobs again today. At least my boss is on vacation for the week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I can leave comments now. Carrots are yucky.

Duane

Dr. The Bird Man said...

Yes, But beer is awesome!

Carey said...

Beer is yummy!