Sunday, September 14, 2008

I totally forgot....per the usual

To pick up my reserved copy of sTORI Telling at the library. I think I can still pick it up tomorrow though!

I watched the second episode of the new 90210 and was still underwhelmed at the writing. Predictable again, but not quite as weird as the first episode. I do love Kelly Taylor on the show but not her subplot (who is her baby's daddy, Dillon or Brandon?). Brenda has been in and out, but she looks weird (plastic surgery?).

I lost 3lbs at Weight Watchers this past week, but Duane is doing awesome. He has been to the gym all week and wears a pedometer now to count his steps.

One of Duane's favorite local breweries is looking for a new assistant brewer to start next year. It is something I could definitely apply for. I am learning more at my job with the new title (through necessity) but it isn't awesome. I think I will be looking for something new next year anyway.

This weather this weekend was really sucky and didn't inspire much. We cleaned Duane's office (HIDEOUS), spent too much time looking for brown dress pants for me, saw Babylon A.D. (not awesome, but Vin Diesel is yummy), went to Tyranena, and watched TV. Oh, I almost forgot we ordered a new feather bed from QVC today, can't wait to get that!!

I also conquered a problem at work and I just about did a happy dance. I upgraded the wireless router at one of our offices and couldn't get their printer/scanner/fax machine back on the network. I bought them a new machine, which they immediately complained about. I went back last week and got the old machine back on the network and working! It took me a couple tries but I finally figured it out. Unfortunately the hard drive I was trying to clone tonight did not work out so well, but I think that is because the drive is shot.

I am up late working on some laundry, so I better go finish it up so I can get to bed.

1 comment:

Kandy Christensen said...

3 pounds is nothing to sneeze at. Go you.