Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Let's make it

less than a week since I last posted!!

Last Friday I headed up to the WI Dells for our staff retreat. I managed to get the car stuck in the driveway (my fault because I didn't shovel first). I was proud of myself for getting it unstuck though, especially since none of my neighbors would help me.

On Saturday I picked up Duane from the airport and then headed down to Jville to help my sister out with a party she was catering. She did all sorts of appetizer things and all the food was good. The party was held at the local curling club so the party goers got to try drunk curling! (this was not witnessed by me).

On Sunday I wanted to work at home all day, but we shopped all day instead. Duane needed to look at luggage (which he was supposed to do while I was in Jville), but I got a little of my own shopping done as well.

Tuesday was a snow day this week (seriously the snow has been out of control here). The road conditions were dicey and Duane worked from home. My office ended up closing in the afternoon, so it was no big deal that I didn't go in. I got a lot of work done at home as well.

See, things have been kind of boring! My holiday party is this Friday. It should be fun! I have been practicing up on my bowling, but I have to remember that my bowling does NOT get better with drinking! I need to think of something to make, and come up with a gift for our staff gift swap.

No comments: