Saturday, December 23, 2006

Switch

I switched my blog account over to the new google thing and then forgot the password. Duh.

The month has been nuts so far with work and getting ready for Christmas.

I have very little Christmas spirit this year and normally I have tons. I haven't been able to attribute it to any one thing, but it seems to be prevalent. It has gotten to be all about buying things and even spending time with family doesn't seem to be the same.

We won't be getting a new kitten, especially now that I discovered that Boots has been peeing in the office! We don't know why, as the litter boxes are cleaned every day.

Tomorrow is church at 5pm and then dinner at my mom and dad's house. We are having appetizers. I am making cheese poufs (Barefoot Contessa recipe) and some mini sausage quiches. I still need to wrap a lot of presents (including Duane's).

We had our main email server at work crash the day after our main IT person had her baby (and was not at work). It appears that we lost all our saved email, which I guess is one way to clean out your inbox.

The offer with my buyer is proceeding well and should close as planned.

Duane and I are going to Miami on January 1st for the Orange Bowl game. We will only be there for 2 1/2 days, but it should be fun.

I guess I don't have much to say tonight, but I reset my password so I shouldn't forget it again (hopefully).

No comments: