Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Here I am

I have been trying to get in the swing of things since I left my job, but I am not doing very well. I have been sleeping late and not getting much done.

Duane is in LA till tomorrow afternoon. The bathroom is still in progress (no toilet yet!!), but hopefully the floor will go down this weekend.

I feel like a real estate champion when I am in the office or at classes. At home I feel like a lump.

We are carving pumpkins this weekend with the family. It should be great fun, and I will post pumpkin pictures.

Someone(with a history) from high school called me the other day, my real estate web page comes up when you google me. Strange how people leave things (not contacting you for 9 years) and then just call you up. I got off the phone quickly and don't plan to call him back.

I have got to get one of my stinky dogs in the bathtub tonight and freshen him up!

No comments: