Monday, July 07, 2008

I went to the Dells and all I got was food poisoning

Here we are 2 weeks later.

The sink downstairs is still clogged and the back basement area isn't much cleaner. I think we will call someone this week to fix the clog.

We are 2 weeks behind in the Snatchlorette. She will be announcing her wedding before we catch up.

We did absolutely nothing on the 4th. On the 5th we went up to the WI Dells to take a ride on the Ducks. The Duck ride was cheesy, the mini-golf was kind of lame (no windmills), and dinner was not good at all. Duane picked a bad rendition of a German restaurant. His schnitzel was tiny, our friend's kaas spaetzle was gross, and I loved my sausages (but not the next day or today unfortunately). We walked around a bit to get some fudge and taffy and were quite appalled.

On the 6th we had a fabulous steak dinner in Janesville with my parents and played with their mini weinerdog.

Last week was really no good, so no need to go into that.

We do have our tickets purchased for our trip in January. 20 days in New Zealand and 3 days in Figi. Should be excellent.

1 comment:

Kandy Christensen said...

It's not like I can say anything since I just got back from 3 weeks in Europe. But I hate you.